Basic of Social Media Marketing for Instagram (Beginner Workshop)
Time & Location
About The Event
Are you utilizing Instagram for your business? We know that social media can be used to drive user growth, engagement, retention, and sales. Learn to create a solid strategy to guide your activity on Instagram, in this workshop.
This workshop takes you through the idea of defining your brand purpose, understanding your customer's behavior in social media and build a constructive engagement to connect your brand and products within their state of mind, best practice in using Instagram feature, industry standard for engagement rate, and how to utilize the use of social media dashboard. Sultan Isnainsyah - Assistant VP of Customer Engagement - Head of Digital Self-Service Indosat Ooredoo will share his expertise and teach you in this one day workshop. So join the class and get your customer's more attached to your social media persona.
- Defining your brand's purpose in Social Media
- Understanding your Social Media audience's character
- Best practice in using Instagram feature
- Conducting content audit: Industry standard for engagement rate
- Developing content plan with content pillars
- What makes your content fails?
- Social Media Dashboard: Tools that will help measure your Social Media performance
Sultan Isnainsyah - Assistant VP of Customer Engagement - Head of Digital Self-Service Indosat Ooredoo
Certified Social Media Marketer, Digital Marketing Consultant with 6+ years of experience working in various industries, small, medium, and large scales, including e-commerce. Specialities: Brand Communication Strategy, Social & Digital Business Practitioner, Content Architect.
What to prepare:
- Please bring a laptop
- Please bring note and ball-point
Who can join this session:
- Entrepreneur / Profesional
- Entry-level digital marketer
- Those who want to start/build their social media campaign
- Anyone who wants to know more about how to start a good campaign for social media
- For business owner who using social media as their business platform
Early Bird Ticket IDR 850.000/pax (only until 3 Feb 2020)
Regular Ticket Price IDR 1.000.000/pax
- Workshop Slides
- Lunch Box
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more information:
- RegularIDR 1,000,000IDR 1,000,0000IDR 0