How to Measure Marketing Performance with Data Analysis (Webinar) (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Gone are the days of conventional marketing approach where mass and direct advertisement were enough. As the market and technology evolved through time, it is now necessary to create tailored advertisements to specific target audiences. In order to do this, marketers need to thoroughly understand how to evaluate the success of their marketing initiatives by leveraging technology and other tools available in the market.
In this class, the speaker will introduce several tools and approaches to measure your marketing effectiveness. You will be able to understand which metrics actually matter to your business, how to obtain the data and basic approaches to analyzing your data. The speaker will also share her experiences in handling analysis of various social media channels. This is the right class for you who use social media as one of the main marketing channels and strive to deliver better marketing results for your business.
- The importance of data analysis in marketing
- Key metrics to measure your marketing performance
- Tools that can be used to perform marketing analysis
Hutami Nadya Larasati - Senior Data Analyst at Moka
A data analyst who works closely with the marketing team to define measurable marketing objectives, monitor marketing performance, and promote data-driven marketing within the team. A former business analyst at Gojek and now continuingcontinue her mission to empower businesses to grow through Moka, a fast-growing cloud-based Point-of-Sale (POS) system that caters to all business segments.
How to register:
- Choose how many tickets you want and click checkout,
- Fill in your information inside the ticket details,
- Make the necessary payment to the bank account stated.
- Once we verify the payment, we will send the links to register to the class.
What to prepare
- For best webinar exeperience, we recommend you to use a laptop and install Zoom app
- If you use your smartphone, please download zoom app in iOS App store or Google Play Store
- Wi-Fi with a reliable Internet connection
- Your notebook or a piece of paper to take note
Who can join this session
- Fresh graduate or entry-level marketers
- Data enthusiasts
- Anyone who is passionate about data-driven marketing
- Regular Ticket Price IDR 100.000/pax
- Workshop Slides
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more information:
- RegularIDR 100,000IDR 100,0000IDR 0