How to Start and Advertise your Online Business
Time & Location
About The Event
According to Global Web Index research, 88% of Internet users in Indonesia has adopted online commerce as a huge part of their daily life. In fact, 80% claimed to make the purchase via their smartphones. This is an astonishing number considering Thailand (in the 2nd place) only managed to adopt 69% out of all Internet users.
With these facts, we can no longer wait to ride on the momentum. However, many are still unsure how to start and market their online businesses? “Should I make a website or mobile app?”, “Is online advertising expensive?”, “Why is it so hard to get people to buy my products from online?” are the questions that most people would ask when they wanted to start an online business.
Join our new sharing session where our co-founder, Ivan Aditya will share his experience in building startups from day 1. Internet and the advancement of technology have made online business development as easy as A, B, C.
- The data you need to know before starting online businesses.
- A new way of conducting Market Research.
- Writing tagline as easy as 1,2,3.
- Decide on which platform to focus as your initial foundation.
- Learn how to maximize each online marketing channels
Ivan Aditya – Co-Founder of MANA Class
(Former Digital Marketing Manager of Sociolla.com, Bobobobo, Qraved)
6-year experience in Digital Marketing, Ivan has helped many startups in growing their business. He also loves to share about digital marketing at regional events such as Google Startup Weekend and Tech in Asia. Specialize in social media advertising, Google advertising, SEO, and Email Marketing.
What to prepare:
- Notebook + pens with different color
Who can join this session:
- Anyone who is looking for an opportunity to start an online business or doing side-hustling.
- Entrepreneur / Profesional
- New to Digital Marketing
- Those who are interested in building a digital business
- Who are interested to learn about social media and digital marketing
Early Bird Ticket IDR 350.000/pax (only until 16 March 2020)
Regular Ticket Price IDR 500.000/pax
- Workshop Slides
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more info:
SMS / Whatsapp: 0812 9825 2180
LINE: @manaclass (use the "@")
- RegularIDR 500,000IDR 500,0000IDR 0