Sab, 15 Agu|
How to Start TikTok for Business
According to Oberlo, there are over 500 million users on the platform, creating a new subculture online. It is also the most downloaded app on the Apple App Store and it’s popularity doesn’t stop there. Average time on TikTok is 52 minutes per day on the app, which equals upwards of 7 hours per week
Time & Location
15 Agu 2020 10.00 – 11.30 WIB
About The Event
According to Oberlo, there are over 500 million users on the platform, creating a new subculture online. It is also the most downloaded app on the Apple App Store and its popularity doesn’t stop there. The average time on TikTok is 52 minutes per day on the app, which equals upwards of 7 hours per week for the average online user.
"How to Start TikTok for Business" is a short 1.5-hour session that covers the overall basics of TikTok and how to use it for business. The biggest misconception is that business owners think you have to be funny and dance to get attention, but there is a whole other realm of TikTok that has a large potential for business owners.
- About TikTok - Who's on the platform? How can it benefit you and help you grow your business?
- Getting Started - How to open an account and an introduction to the basic program features
- Choosing Your Style - Learn the best ways to convey your message ( and no, you don't have to dance!)
- Identifying Trends - How to know what music to use and tips for participating in challenges
- Special Effects - In-app tools to help you manipulate time, use filters, record multiple perspectives, insert images or comment boxes into your videos, do transitions and overlays, etc.
- Going Viral - What is the "For You Page?" How do you get showcased on there? What role do hashtags and captions play in discoverability?
Oddie Randa – Country Director at Gushcloud Indonesia (Tiktok Official Partner for South East Asia)
With 7 years career in the influencer marketing industry, Oddie started Gushcloud Indonesia’s office (now the biggest influencer marketing company in Indonesia) from the era of skepticism towards “twitter buzzer” unto what can be called “The Golden Age of Influencer Marketing”. He doesn’t just KNOW about influencer marketing, he’s livin’ it.
How to register:
- Choose how many tickets you want and click checkout,
- Fill in your information inside the ticket details,
- Make the necessary payment to the bank account stated.
- Once we verify the payment, we will send the links to register to the class.
What to prepare
- For the best webinar experience, we recommend you to use a laptop and install Zoom app
- If you use your smartphone, please download zoom app in iOS App store or Google Play Store
- Wi-Fi with a reliable Internet connection
- Your notebook or a piece of paper to take note
Who can join this session:
- Entrepreneur / Profesional
- Entry-level digital marketer
- Those who want to know more about TikTok for Business
Regular Ticket Price IDR 400.000/pax
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more information:
Regular price ticket only valid for payment confirmation until 14 August 2020. Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp. First paid, first serve. The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.