Sab, 10 Okt|
How to Tell a Story with Copywriting (Webinar)
In this class, the speaker will introduce how to practice the skills of copywriting. You will be able to understand how to gather ideas and make your content bank. The speaker will also share examples of great copywriting in this new normal era.
Time & Location
10 Okt 2020, 10.00 – 12.00 WIB
About The Event
Storytelling is the ultimate persuasion hack. How many of us are probably buying stuff because of our family or friend’s recommendation? The market is growing wider and people can easily be triggered to believe one thing through a story or what we believe as a ‘good copywriting’. Therefore, learning how to tell a story with copywriting is one of the keys to grab the market’s attention.
In this class, the speaker will introduce how to practice the skills of copywriting. You will be able to understand how to gather ideas and make your content bank. The speaker will also share examples of great copywriting in this new normal era. This is the right class for you who use copywriting as one of the main marketing channels and have the purpose to deliver better marketing results for your business.
- The importance of storytelling
- Best practice in creating the content bank
- Copywriting tips and trick
Lina Martana – Content Strategist at Terralogical Wedding Photography
A content person who translates marketing agenda, using storytelling in many ways to grab people’s emotions and reactions. Her writings are published through an online and offline platform since 2011 and do handle content planning in a different area of business. Now, through a personalized children’s book, Ourie.id, she is pouring out her storytelling skills to share valuable thoughts.
How to register:
- Choose how many tickets you want and click checkout,
- Fill in your information inside the ticket details,
- Make the necessary payment to the bank account stated.
- Once we verify the payment, we will send the links to register to the class.
What to prepare
- For best webinar exeperience, we recommend you to use a laptop and install Zoom app
- If you use your smartphone, please download zoom app in iOS App store or Google Play Store
- Wi-Fi with a reliable Internet connection
- Your notebook or a piece of paper to take note
Who can join this session:
- Fresh graduate or entry-level marketers
- Advertising copywriters
- Anyone who is passionate about storytelling and copywriting
Regular Ticket Price IDR 250.000/pax
E-certificate by request
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more information:
WhatsApp: 0812 8888 0240
Regular price ticket only valid for payment confirmation until 9 October 2020. Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp. First paid, first serve. The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.Rp 250.000,00