Sab, 12 Jan|
GoWork - Coworking and Office Space
Introduction to Digital Marketing (Sharing Session)
If you are new to digital marketing and you’d like to more about Digital marketing, what channels are used to promote the product and know how digital marketing can help you grow your business. You can find it out in this session.
Time & Location
12 Jan 2019 09.00 – 12.00
GoWork - Coworking and Office Space, 9th Floor, Chubb Square, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.10, RT.14/RW.20, Kb. Melati, Jakarta, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10230, Indonesia
About The Event
The trend of digital marketing in Indonesia has caused more people move from traditional marketing channels to digital channels. With so many options like Search Engine Marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, chat application and many more to come in 2019.
With more channels available, choosing the right digital channel to grow your business is essential. In this session, you will be able to define the suitable channel, at the right time and also the right KPI to measure the success of the channel.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Identify the relevance and role of various channels for your business and customers. Whether to use Google Ads, Instagram, Facebook, Email Marketing, Youtube or other.
- Explain how to use channels to market your business to the right customers at the right time.
- Defining the metrics and KPI to measure the success of each channel.
Ivan Aditya – Digital Marketing Manager of PT. Tunas Ridean, Tbk
(Former Digital Marketing Manager of Sociolla.com, Bobobobo, Qraved)
6-year experience in Digital Marketing, Ivan has helped many startups in growing their business. He also loves to share about digital marketing at regional events such as Google Startup Weekend and Tech in Asia. Specialize in social media advertising, Google advertising, SEO, and Email Marketing.
What to prepare:
- You can bring your gadget or note
Who can join this session:
- Entrepreneur / Profesional
- New to Digital Marketing
- Those who are interested in building a digital business
- Who are interested to learn about social media and digital marketing
Early Bird Ticket IDR 200.000/pax (only until 9 January 2019)
Regular Ticket Price IDR 350.000/pax
- Workshop Slides
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more info:
SMS / Whatsapp: 0812 9825 2180
LINE: @manaclass (use the "@")
Regular price ticket only valid for payment confirmation until 11 Jan 2019. Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp. First paid, first serve. The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.