Introduction to Google Analytics (Beginner Workshop)
Time & Location
About The Event
Google Analytics is the most commonly used web analytics tool in the world today. Though by only using the default settings, most users aren’t utilizing the platform to its fullest extent. Having a detailed understanding of Google Analytics gives you the ability to create accurate reports, extract insights from data, and effectively track, manage, and attribute ROI for your marketing campaigns.
In our 4.5-hour workshop, you’ll learn how to take full advantage of the Google Analytics platform. You’ll get an overview of the best ways to properly set up and manage your account, increase the quality of the data you collect, and conduct tests to improve conversion rates.
- Understand the basic of Google Analytics.
- Understand the basic terminology used in Google Analytics
- Identify key metrics to measure in Google Analytics
- Generate customize report according to specific needs
- Exporting the data and build report for client
Ivan Aditya – Digital Marketing Manager of PT. Tunas Ridean, Tbk
(Formerly in Sociolla.com, Bobobobo, Qraved)
6-year experience in Digital Marketing, Ivan has helped many startups in growing their business. He also loves to share about digital marketing at regional events such as Google Startup Weekend and Tech in Asia. Specialize in social media advertising, Google advertising, SEO, and Email Marketing.
What to prepare:
- Please bring a laptop
- Website (with access to admin panel or HTML script) so you can connect your website to Google Analytics
Who can join this session:
- Entrepreneur / Profesional
- Entry-level digital marketer
- Anyone who has a Website and wants to connect their website to Google Analytic
- Those who want learn about Google Analytic so they can understand their website better
Early Bird Ticket IDR 500.000/pax (only until 1 July 2019)
Regular Ticket Price IDR 650.000/pax
- Workshop Slides
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more information:
- RegularIDR 650,000IDR 650,0000IDR 0