Learn Instagram Analytics to Optimize Your Content
Time & Location
About The Event
Have you ever wondered, "what sort of image or video that my followers loved the most?" or "what sort of image or video that my followers don't really love?". Maybe a bit curious about what sort of content that works for your competitor?
By utilizing this tool from Instagram partner, you will be able to analyze the best time to post, what is your best and worst post, what sort of post that your competitor's followers like, have a faster way to reply to all the comments from your followers and be able to schedule the post using the same platform!
- Learn how to outsmart Instagram algorithm in 2020
- Utilizing Instagram Analytics features to discover:
- Which Feed post that generates most new followers.
- Which Stories post that is most engaging for your followers.
- Best time to post stories and get the most engagement for your post.
- Utilizing Instagram official partner app’s features to:
- Manage multiple conversations build on your post’s comment
- Schedule your Instagram stories and feed post
- Learn from competitors and their best performing post
Ivan Aditya – Digital Marketing Manager of PT. Tunas Ridean, Tbk
(Former Digital Marketing Manager of Sociolla.com, Bobobobo, Qraved)
6-year experience in Digital Marketing, Ivan has helped many startups in growing their business. He also loves to share about digital marketing at regional events such as Google Startup Weekend and Tech in Asia. Specialize in social media advertising, Google advertising, SEO, and Email Marketing.
What to prepare:
- Please bring a laptop.
- If you already have an Instagram Business Account please let us know
Who can join this session:
- Entrepreneur / Profesional
- Entry-level digital marketer
- Those who want to know more about Digital Marketing
- For anyone who wants to learn Instagram Analytics to optimize their Instagram Content
Early Bird Ticket IDR 850.000/pax (only until 17 Feb 2020)
Regular Ticket Price IDR 1000.000/pax
- Workshop Slides
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more information:
- RegularIDR 1,000,000IDR 1,000,0000IDR 0