Sab, 25 Apr|
UI/UX Design for Beginner (Webinar)
Have you ever had the experience of visiting a website & soon after you close it because it is difficult to navigate around the site to find the information that you need? This is why it is essential to understand what your customers experienced during their visit to your website.
Time & Location
25 Apr 2020, 10.00 – 11.30
About The Event
Have you ever had the experience of visiting a website and soon after you close it because it is difficult to navigate around the site to find the information that you need? This is why it is essential to understand what your customers experienced during their visit to your website with User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design.
The importance of a good UI/UX can make-or-break your product. Research shows that companies with UI/UX as their focal point perform better financially. They generate more revenues due to faster customer acquisition, better retention, and positive word-of-mouth. But, what exactly is UI/UX Design and why it matters so much? Why is there a surge of demand for UI/UX Designer anywhere especially in Indonesia? Find out more by joining this class!
Note: To maximize your learning experience, there will be a live feedback session on your website/app design. If you're willing to share your project and get feedback in front of others, please submit your mock-up/prototype to email@example.com. We will select some of the projects and gives feedback that we think can be useful for others.
- Introduction of UI/UX Design
- Common misconceptions and mistakes on UI/UX Design
- Latest UI/UX Design trends
- The business value of UI/UX Design
- How to be a good UI/UX Designer
Emerentiana Meicy - Product Manager of Yummybox (a subsidiary of Yummy Corp)
Meicy is a Product Manager with UI/UX Design background. Before joining Yummy Corp, her passion for building digital experiences took her to Excellerate Labs, Dimo Pay Indonesia, and Travelio.com. She obtained her Bachelor's degree from Northumbria University with a focus on Typography and Editorial Design. Her favorite parts in UI/UX are doing user interviews and translating customer concerns to intuitive design solutions.
How to register:
- Choose how many tickets you want and click checkout,
- Fill in your information inside the ticket details,
- Make the necessary payment to the bank account stated,
- Once we confirm your payment, please check your email because the exclusive link will be given to join this class.
- On the day of the workshop, we will send you the meeting password to join the class.
What to prepare:
- For best webinar exeperience, we recommend you to use a laptop and install Zoom app
- If you use your smartphone, please download zoom app in iOS App store or Google Play Store
- Wi-Fi with a reliable Internet connection
- Your notebook or a piece of paper to take note
Who can join this session:
- Anyone who is considering to pursue career as a UI/UX Designer
- Business owner
- Anyone who knows a little to nothing about UI/UX Designer
Regular Ticket Price IDR 150.000/pax
- PDF Slides
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more info:
SMS / Whatsapp: 0812 9825 2180
LINE: @manaclass (use the "@")
Regular price tickets only valid for payment confirmation until 24 April 2020. Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp. First paid, first serve. The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.Rp 150.000,00