Sab, 26 Sep|
How to Boost Your Business using Instagram Advertising (Webinar)
Over 200 million users visiting at least one business profile EVERY day according to Locowise. Are you one of them? What makes you visit any of the business profile? What about for your target market? Do you know what makes them visit your business profile?
Time & Location
26 Sep 2020, 10.00 – 12.00 WIB
About The Event
Businesses have reached more and more new channels every year, and social media is not a new thing for businesses to tap into. Instagram and Facebook dominated the social media channels for business. Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform in Indonesia with 40 million active users who are checking it daily. Some business sees this as an opportunity to use Instagram and Facebook as their online business storefront, or even use the advertising to win the competition.
Now, more businesses have been utilizing Instagram and Facebook Ads. With more than 1 billion active users worldwide, advertising your business on Instagram and Facebook is a wise decision. However, more than 90% of businesses only use the “Promote” button to advertise on Instagram or Facebook. While Instagram and Facebook have more great features waiting to be discovered in the proper advertising tool: Facebook Advertising Manager.
If you have questions such as "How much budget should I invest in Facebook or Instagram Advertising?" or "How do I measure the effectiveness of my campaign?", you should attend this workshop, and learn how businesses can effectively use Instagram and Facebook advertising to achieve business goals.
- Understanding the different benefits of advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create and manage a social ad campaign for Facebook and Instagram.
- How to calculate the budget to invest in an advertising campaign
- How to reach the right audience for your campaign
- How to measure the effectiveness of the campaign
Rendi Liu - Digital Marketing Manager of Kanmo Group (Previously in Sociolla.com & Bobobobo)
Passionate digital marketer and growth hacking practitioner. He starts his career in digital marketing at Bobobobo and Sociolla.com. Currently, he is working as Digital Marketing Manager at Kanmo Group, one of the biggest retail groups in Indonesia with brands such as Mothercare, Early Learning Center, Nespresso and many more. He is in charge of digital marketing channels such as Google Ads & Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Email Marketing.
How to register:
- Choose how many tickets you want and click checkout,
- Fill in your information inside the ticket details,
- Make the necessary payment to the bank account stated.
- Once we verify the payment, we will send the links to register to the class.
What to prepare
- For best webinar exeperience, we recommend you to use a laptop and install Zoom app
- If you use your smartphone, please download zoom app in iOS App store or Google Play Store
- Wi-Fi with a reliable Internet connection
- Your notebook or a piece of paper to take note.
Who can join this session:
- Entrepreneur / Profesional
- Those who are interested in building a digital business
- Who are interested to learn about social media and digital marketing
- For anyone who wants to learn to ads their business on Instagram & Facebook
Regular Ticket Price IDR 200.000/pax
- Workshop Slides
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more information:
WhatsApp: 0812 8888 0240
Regular price tickets are only valid for payment confirmation until 25 Sep 2020. Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp. First paid, first serve. The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.