Sab, 17 Sep|
Kota Jakarta Pusat
Learn the Basic of Product Management
Discover if you have the potential to be a great Product Manager (PM) and able to work at startup or enterprise product organizations. Learn the knowledge and skills you need to lead cross-functional initiatives and bring physical and digital products to life. Understand what it takes for today's e
Time & Location
17 Sep 2022 10.00 – 13.00
Kota Jakarta Pusat, Chubb Square, 9th Floor, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.10, RT.14/RW.20, Kb. Melati, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 102
About The Event
Product manager ranks #3 on Glassdoor's 50 Best Jobs in America list with 14,515 current job openings. The opening growth was almost a 20 percent increment from 2020 when there were 12,173 job openings for this role, and it ranked #4 on the list.
Discover if you have the potential to be a great Product Manager (PM) and able to work at startup or enterprise product organizations. Learn the knowledge and skills you need to lead cross-functional initiatives and bring physical and digital products to life. Understand what it takes for today's employer's demand.
Form genuine connections that can change the course of your career. Meet seasoned product experts and peers who can help you succeed through our alumni network.
- Introducing the technology industry definition of Product Management
- Differences between a product manager and a project manager
- Overview of a Product Manager’s career path
- Introduction to Product Lifecycle
- How to write Product Requirements Document (PRD) properly
- Case Studies: Creating a simple product lifecycle.
Deo Nathaniel – Associate VP of Product from Unicorn Tech Company / Ex-Google Asia
Deo is a Product Leader at one of Indonesia’s largest homegrown unicorns. He has led product innovations along the buyer journey to provide customers with simple yet delightful shopping experiences. He’s currently building and conducting a fast-growing online grocery business that helps Indonesians get their groceries quickly and fresh.
At heart, Deo is an educator. Life after work is filled with mentoring sessions to help young Indonesians maneuver the rapidly changing job market, creating educational content in the form of articles, videos, or podcasts, and teaching gigs at universities or other informal institutions.
How to register:
- Choose how many tickets you want and click checkout,
- Fill in your information inside the ticket details,
- Make the necessary payment to the bank account stated,
- Once we confirm your payment, please check your email because the exclusive link will be given to join this class.
- On the day of the workshop, we will send you the meeting password to join the class.
What to prepare:
- Your notebook or a piece of paper to take note
Who can join this session:
- Entry-level Product Managers
- UI/UX Designers
- Software engineers
- Business owners
- Fresh graduate
- And anyone looking for a career path in Product Management.
- Regular Ticket Price IDR 600.000/pax
- Workshop Slides
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more information:
Regular price ticket is only valid for payment confirmation until 15 September 2022 Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp. First paid, first serve. The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.